Ear infections can cause extremely unpleasant and painful, so they should be treated on time and adequately. If not treated they can even get highly complicated and cause hearing loss.
The HealthLine explains that earaches usually occur in children, but in adults, too. The majority of the time an earache affects in one ear, but it is also possible on both ears. Earache may come and go or be constant, by feeling dull, sharp, or burning pain. In case of serious ear infection, temporary hearing loss and fever may occur.
In adults earache symptoms include:
– Ear pain
– Fluid drainage from the ear
– Impaired hearing
In children, it can be even worse, so it typically includes additional symptoms, such as:
– Difficulty responding to sounds or muffled hearing
– Difficulty sleeping
– A sense of fullness in the ear
– Crying or acting irritable more than usual
– Pulling or tugging at the ear
– Loss of appetite
– A headache
– Loss of balance
Instead of using a different type of medications, there is an effective natural remedy that can relieve the infection and soothe an earache, which can be almost instantly!
Miraculous salt sock remedy:
You will need:
– 1 ½ Cup of Sea Salt
– Cotton Sock
1) Pour the sea salt into the sock
2) Tie the sock closed
3) Warm a skillet on the stove over medium heat.
4) When the sock is enough to warm place it over the ear,
5) Hold the sock for a few minutes.
This treatment can be applied for both, adults and children. The salt has the ability to treat the infection by removing the moisture and absorbing the toxins from the ear.
The same salt sock can be used more times, and it should be changed when it discolors.
The effects of this natural homemade trick are proven, so we strongly suggest you use it next time you suffer from an earache.