Minerals are components that are very important for human’s body to stay healthy. The body uses them for many different functions, such as keeping the bones, muscles, heart, and brain working properly. They also make enzymes and hormones.
There are two kinds of minerals:
– Trace minerals
The human’s body needs larger amounts of macrominerals, including:
– Chloride and
However, the body needs small amounts of trace minerals, including :
– Fluoride and
Most of the minerals the people need get by eating a wide variety of foods. In some cases, when the foods don’t provide enough minerals the doctor may recommend a mineral supplement.
One of the fundamental minerals in the body is magnesium, as it facilitates a number of biochemical processes, including proper metabolic function. According to the results of one study, this mineral is found in more than 300 different enzymes.
Here you can find some major benefits of magnesium:
– Optimal mitochondrial function and improved heart rate
– Reduced risk of diabetes, as it reduces the glucose levels and lowers the risk of the development of type II diabetes
– Better sleep – it regulates the body’s neurotransmitters, which are responsible for calming the body
– Mental and physical composure – by regulating the neurotransmitters, magnesium is excellent for calming the body, both physically and mentally
– Promotes bone health – both minerals, magnesium, and calcium make your bones healthier and stronger
– Improves nerve function
– Helps Detoxification – it expels toxic substances and heavy metals from the body
The investigations in that mater showed that as much as 80% of people have a deficit of this mineral, despite being on a diet rich in magnesium.
Deficiency in magnesium can be problematic, so this is why everyone should know how to allocate the symptoms, which are presented below:
1. Can affect the body’s blood pressure levels and lead to hypertension
2. Causes suffering sleeping problems as the lack of it in your body can interfere with the regulation of the melatonin production, circadian cycle, and sleep cycle.
3. Can also lead to neurological issues like panic attacks, stress, anxiety, and confusion.
4. Makes people more sensitive and less tolerant of louder noises.
5. Having a light-headed and dizzy sensation
6. Persistent fatigue or having a lack of energy without undergoing a strenuous physical activity
7. Muscle spasms can be the aftermath of the deficit of magnesium and potassium
To pack the body with magnesium, be sure to consume lots of fruits, seeds, nuts, beans, and vegetables that are rich in magnesium.
The statistics show that it is very likely that people may not meet the daily recommended intake of magnesium by just consuming organic foods. If that is a case with you, consider using other sources of magnesium, such as Epsom salt baths and supplements.