Millions of people that suffer from problems to fall asleep at night, or suffer from stress and anxiety are solving them by taking prescribed sleep aids in the form of pills. Unfortunately, those pills can cause numerous side-effects.
In contrast, many of them are trying to find an alternative way, by using natural remedies. The best, verified natural remedies that help you fight insomnia, and relieve anxiety and stress are those that contain mineral magnesium. This versatile mineral soothes the muscles, relieves stress, and naturally helps you to fall asleep.
According to Michael J Breus Ph.D. magnesium is an important and critical mineral for good sleep and overall health. He had numerous patients that had a positive experience after increasing their magnesium intake, either through diet or taking supplements. Taking magnesium is not uncommon for people, especially for women, who have less-than-optimal magnesium levels.
Because magnesium plays such a critical role, its deficiency levels can throw many of the body’s functions and raise risks for chronic health problems.
Normal levels of magnesium:
– Protect metabolic health
– Stabilize mood,
– Keep stress in check,
– Promote better sleep, and
– Contribute to heart and bone health.”
Breus further explains that insomnia is a common symptom of magnesium deficiency. He found that maintaining healthy magnesium levels often leads to deeper, sounder sleep. He also adds that magnesium plays a key role in regulating the body’s stress-response system, so in case of the deficiency the people face sharp stress and anxiety.
According to recent research, magnesium deficiency can negatively affect gut health and is linked to anxiety behaviors.
Combining magnesium with gelatin, will fight inflammation and soothe the body.
Here we will present you how to prepare these natural and safe magnesium gummies, called “Chill Pill” and how to treat these health issues:
– 5 tbsps. magnesium citrate
– 250 ml lemon juice
– 3 tbsps. organic gelatin powder
– 1 tbsp. organic sweetener (honey, maple syrup, stevia)
– A pinch of sea or Himalayan salt
1) Mix the magnesium powder and the lemon juice,
2) When it starts foaming add a tablespoon of the powder at a time
3) Then, pour the mixture into a pot and while adding the gelatin stir well.
4) Warm up the mixture over medium heat, to dissolve the gelatin, and add the salt and honey.
5) Prevent it from foaming again, and cook until you get ¾ cups of the liquid
6) You can add more juice if you need more liquid
7) Pour the mixture into a baking tray or molds
8) Place the containers in the fridge for 30 minutes
9) Keep the pieces in an airtight container in the fridge.
– Take up to 5 gummies daily,
Note: If you have never used magnesium supplements before, start with a smaller dose, only a few of them.