During a day, we are exposed to many toxic materials that go through the air, as well as toxic materials inside our food. Heavy metal poisoning is a process that heavy metals implant themselves into the central nervous system and bones, assembling themselves for years. Some of these heavy metals are mercury, cadmium, and aluminum.
Exposing the body to heavy metals can be linked to health issues like cancer, heart disease, lung disease, kidney disease, brain tissue deterioration, and skeletal disorders. These negative effects can be stopped and inverted with the help of different natural substances. One of these substances is cilantro, which is one of the most powerful ones.
Cilantro is a great detoxifier of heavy metals, as well as additional other toxins. It’s rich in vitamins A and K, as well as potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, and manganese. Cilantro has strong anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and antiseptic properties.
Some of the health benefits that cilantro offers are:
– Destroying bacteria
– Treating nausea
– Effective metal toxin binding agent
– Fights Inflammation
– Treats infections of the urinary tract
– Can reduce minor swellings
– Can help with breathing problems and coughs
– Being rich in iron and magnesium, it can treat anemia
– Improves the function of the liver
– Helps digestion
– Prevents gas and bloating
– Decreases LDL cholesterol and increases HDL
– Can help with hormonal swings during menstruation, making them less severe
You can add cilantro to almost any healthy recipes, including the daily smoothies, to secure all of its beneficial nutrition.
Here is one anti-inflammatory cilantro recipe, which is also very delicious:
– ½ cup of fresh organic cilantro (packed)
– ½ cup of organic apple juice
– 1 teaspoon of wheatgrass powder
– ½ cup of water
Mix all of these ingredients in a blender, and drink the smoothie daily.